1. D. Turgut, L. Massi, S. Bacanli*, and N. H. Bidoki*, Multidisciplinary undergraduate research experience in the Internet of Things: Student outcomes, faculty perceptions, and lessons learned, Proc. of 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Columbus, OH, June 2017.
2. F. Liu, N. Fella*, K. Liao*, Modeling Language Vagueness in Privacy Policies using Deep Neural Networks, Proc. of AAAI 2016 Fall Symposium on Privacy and Language Technologies, Washington, D.C., 2016.
3. N. Domingo*, B. Pearson*, and Y. Jin, Exploitations of wireless interfaces via network scanning, Proc. of The Third National Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems (REUNS), co-located with International Conference on Computing, Networking, and Communications (ICNC), Silicon Valley, CA, January 2017.
4. A. Mayle*, N. H. Bidoki*, S. Masnadi*, L. Boloni, and D. Turgut, “Investigating the Value of Privacy within the Internet of Things,” Accepted to appear in IEEE GLOBECOM, December 2017.
5. D. Wasil*, O. Nakhila*, S. S. Bacanli*, C. Zou, and D. Turgut, “Exposing Vulnerabilities in Mobile Networks: A Mobile Data Consumption Attack,” Accepted to appear in Proc. of The Fourth National Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems (REUNS), co-located with 14th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc Sensor Systems (IEEE MASS 2017), Orlando, FL, October 2017.
6. J. Chandler*, C. Hughes*, X. Wang*, and H.J. Cho, Wireless Gas Sensors in IoT, Poster presentation at Research Experiences for Undergraduates Symposium (REUS) at Arlington, Virginia, October 2017.
7. F. Liu, N. Fella*, K. Liao*, An Exploratory Study on Vagueness in Website Privacy Policies, Poster presentation at Research Experiences for Undergraduates Symposium (REUS) at Arlington, Virginia, October 2016.
8. R. Hymann* III, K. Chen*, and P. Wisniewski, Leveraging the FitBit API to Share Activity Levels with a Trusted Caregiver, Poster in Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence (SURE), University of Central Florida, 2017.