1. D. Turgut, L. Massi, S. Bacanli*, and N. H. Bidoki*, Multidisciplinary undergraduate research experience in the Internet of Things: Student outcomes, faculty perceptions, and lessons learned, Proc. of 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Columbus, OH, June 2017.
2. F. Liu, N. Fella*, K. Liao*, Modeling Language Vagueness in Privacy Policies using Deep Neural Networks, Proc. of AAAI 2016 Fall Symposium on Privacy and Language Technologies, Washington, D.C., 2016.
3. N. Domingo*, B. Pearson*, and Y. Jin, Exploitations of wireless interfaces via network scanning, Proc. of The Third National Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems (REUNS), co-located with International Conference on Computing, Networking, and Communications (ICNC), Silicon Valley, CA, January 2017.
4. A. Mayle*, N. H. Bidoki*, S. Masnadi*, L. Boloni, and D. Turgut, Investigating the Value of Privacy within the Internet of Things, IEEE GLOBECOM, December 2017.
5. D. Wasil*, O. Nakhila*, S. S. Bacanli*, C. Zou, and D. Turgut, Exposing Vulnerabilities in Mobile Networks: A Mobile Data Consumption Attack, Proc. of The Fourth National Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems (REUNS), co-located with 14th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc Sensor Systems (IEEE MASS 2017), Orlando, FL, October 2017.
6. J. Chandler*, C. Hughes*, X. Wang*, and H.J. Cho, Wireless Gas Sensors in IoT, Poster presentation at Research Experiences for Undergraduates Symposium (REUS) at Arlington, Virginia, October 2017.
7. F. Liu, N. Fella*, K. Liao*, An Exploratory Study on Vagueness in Website Privacy Policies, Poster presentation at Research Experiences for Undergraduates Symposium (REUS) at Arlington, Virginia, October 2016.
8. R. Hymann* III, K. Chen*, and P. Wisniewski, Leveraging the FitBit API to Share Activity Levels with a Trusted Caregiver, Poster in Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence (SURE), University of Central Florida, 2017.
9. A. K. Ghosh*, Z. Aljallad*, K. Badillo-Urquiola*, and P. Wisniewski, Carebit: A Privacy-Preserving Step Toward Remote Informal Caregiving, Proceedings of the 2018 ACM Conference on Supporting Groupwork, pp 154-157, Sanibel, Florida, Jan 2018.
10. N. Norouzi, G. Bruder, B. Belna*, S. Mutter*, D. Turgut, and G. Welch. A Systematic Review of the Convergence of Augmented Reality Intelligent Virtual Agents, and the Internet of Things. In F. Al-Turjman, editor, Intelligence in Internet of Things, Springer Transactions on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence Book Series (Accepted).
11. C. Feltner*, J. Guilbe*, S. Zehtabian, S. Kodadadeh, L. Boloni and D. Turgut, Smart Walker for the Visually Impaired, Poster presentation at Research Experiences for Undergraduates Symposium (REUS) at Alexandria, Virginia, October 2018.
12. S. Khodadadeh, S. Zehtabian, J. Guilbe*, R. Pearlman, B. Willenberg, B. Kim, E.A. Ross, L. Boloni, and D. Turgut, Detecting unsafe use of a four-legged walker using IoT and deep learning, Submitted to IEEE ICC 2019.
13. A. Banerjee*, C. Zou, and D. Turgut, Automatic Creation of Fine-Grained Vulnerable Windows System for Penetration Testing Education, ASEE 2019 Abstract accepted.
14. C. Feltner*, J. Guilbe*, S. Zehtabian, S. Khodadadeh, L. Boloni, and D. Turgut, Smart Walker for the Visually Impaired, Submitted to IEEE ICC 2019.