The application for Summer 2022 REU Site Site on Internet of Things (IoT) is now open!
Application Deadline: March 4, 2022
Program Dates: May 24, 2022 — July 15, 2022
Before you start your application process, please check the eligibility criteria posted on our REU website to make sure you are eligible.
Applications must be submitted through the NSF Education & Training Application (ETAP) system. This system allows you to apply to multiple REU Sites across the country using a single application. To apply:
- Create an account or login to your existing account on ETAP
- Complete your applicant profile
- In the “Site Selection” part of the application, you will be able to select “NSF REU Site on Internet of Things (IoT)” from the list.
- If you cannot find, you can choose the following search options:
- NSF Program: REU
- Student Type: Undergraduate
- Field of Study: Computer and Information Sciences & Engineering
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Click the > arrow on the left-hand side of “NSF REU Site on Internet of Things (IoT)” and click [Save Site]
- Confirm that you’ve selected “NSF REU Site on Internet of Things (IoT)” and continue to submit your application
- Optional recommendation letters: please note that you can have two (optional) recommendation letters coming from a faculty (e.g., research mentor, course instructor, previous REU faculty mentor) or industry professional (e.g., internship supervisor). The letters should be submitted by your recommenders through this link. Please note that the letter submissions are separate from the NSF ETAP application since they are not “required” part of the application.
The application consists of demographic and academic information, as well as few additional questions for us to evaluate your application better. All parts of the application must be completed by the deadline to receive full consideration for selection.
COVID-19 Contingency for Summer 2022: As of January 2022, the REU Site program is planned to be hosted at University of Central Florida (main campus). Should the COVID-19 situation changes, we will keep you all posted.